Printed sarees are among the popular women wear in India favoured by poor and rich alike. These sarees are tinted with fewer embellishments and these rely more on quality and pattern of material which makes them light and easy to wear. As printing techniques and methodologies have undergone huge change, so have the saree patterns which are being printed today. The saree prints which are in high demand these days subsume abstract patterns, geometric prints, animal forms, floral patterns in small and large sizes etc. These new patterns are carving a special niche of their own in the fashion industry. These days designers are indulged in using an assortment of fabrics and putting their workers to add more allure to the printed Indian saree.
- Soha Ali Khan Style Pink & Blue Printed Silk SareeSpecial Price $184.10 Regular Price $263.00
- Sonam Kapoor In Saree At India's Dancing Superstars For Bhaag Milkha Bhaag PromotionSpecial Price $237.30 Regular Price $339.00
- Vidya Balan In Purple Saree At Star Guild Awards 2013Special Price $95.00 Regular Price $140.00
- Kareena Kapoor In Saree At Nach Baliye Promoting Gori Tere Pyaar MeinSpecial Price $245.00 Regular Price $350.00
- Madhuri Dixit Blue Saree At Dedh Isqiya Music LaunchSpecial Price $171.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Shilpa Shetty Half & Half Saree At Femina Miss India 2014 PageantSpecial Price $87.50 Regular Price $125.00