After a full length saree is woven, it is further embellished with several types of embroidery, in order to develop a perfect embroidered saree. These intricate thread superfluities impart the perfect look to the traditional Indian attire. A beautiful embroidered border in a contrast shade saree rightly accentuates the look of the saree by enhancing its beauty abs style quotient considerably. The sparkle and shimmer added by embroidered embellishments along with the vibrant colours of the saree undoubtedly make it stunning. Giving the most feminine and enigmatic look to the lady, embroidered sarees are the perfect attires for weddings and festivals. The impeccable work of embroidery is very patiently done with very high degree of ethnic skill.
View as Grid List
Items 1-32 of 86
- Anushka Sharma Style Saree at Star Guild Awards 2013Special Price $125.00 Regular Price $219.00
- Huma Qureshi Black & White Saree at Zee Cine Awards 2013Special Price $129.00 Regular Price $258.00
- Rani Mukherjee in saree at Anandlok Puraskar AwardsSpecial Price $129.00 Regular Price $180.00
- Rani Mukherjee Style Saree At Talaash Music LaunchSpecial Price $129.00 Regular Price $180.00
- Priyanka Chopra Sabyasachi Saree At Dilip Kumar Autobiography EventSpecial Price $145.00 Regular Price $189.00