Designer Sarees- The Colourful Attire
Don’t you want to drape yourself in a beautiful saree which will turn heads in a party? Well, if the answer is yes, then designer sarees should be your pick.
Saree is the traditional outfit of Indian women. With every passing year, the dressing style among people has been changing, and a variety of sarees have come in the market. Nowadays women prefer latest designer sari for weddings or other large gatherings. Normal sarees are made of lighter materials like cotton while designer sarees have the extra fittings that make them all the more captivating. It could be the embroidery, elegant prints, sequence works, patches, borders, etc. the designer sarees have made Indian weddings more colourful. The plain designer sarees with boat neck blouses have also been a trend quite long.
Like any other product, sarees also have come online. You can get your favorite designer sarees online. You could go for the all-in-one online stores like Flipkart and Amazon or you could go the sites which are specific to the dressing materials alone.
What do you get at Fashion Ka Fatka?
Fashion Ka Fatka is an online store that brings you the latest designer sari. It exceeds the expectations of any customer; you get the perfect fit stuff with the best materials be it the Anarkali lehenga or the Bollywood designer sarees. The service is quick and the best. If you are checking out the Indian designer sarees, this is one place you have to look at. It is a sarees designer collection which designs according to the customer's needs covering each and every minute detail.
Extensive collection of designer sarees
The online collection presents you with a vast range of colors and types with a variety of selection in each. It could be a mix of blue and black or a bright yellow with green borders; the online collection comes with large numbers that fit your budget. You can filter the recommendations by price, by the style, the color or the pattern that is workedon.
How to pick a designer saree that loves your body and shape?
Buying sarees online is not just a click of a button, because the designer sarees are obviously not for daily use, and you got to look grand in the functions, and for that, you have to select the one that fits your body shape and adds a glow to it.
If you have the perfect Indian figure, i.e., pear-shaped body, then you can go for the georgettes or the linens. If you are heavier on the upper part, you can very well choose the heavy embroidery worked saree. Well, if you are tall and slim then there are a lot of options for you to try, cotton, georgette, linen, chiffon, tussar or raw silk, anyone will fit you perfectly. Coming to the short and slim ones, you got to go for the vertical prints with thin borders. The designer sarees with heavy silk will surely fetch you compliments.
Go for light colors for your saree blouses. Another thing to note is that you have to select the accessories and footwear that matches with your saree. The right kind of accessories will make you look grander and much more presentable.
Items 1-32 of 65
- Priyanka Chopra Blue Lehenga CholiSpecial Price $199.00 Regular Price $290.00
- Rani Mukherjee Style Golden net SareeSpecial Price $115.00 Regular Price $165.00
- Rani Mukherjee Style Dual Shaded Net SareeSpecial Price $155.00 Regular Price $195.00
- Sonali Bendre Color screen Award style Blue SareeSpecial Price $160.00 Regular Price $210.00
- Kareena Kapoor Style Black Net SareeSpecial Price $199.00 Regular Price $260.00
- Sonakshi Sinha Dabangg 2 Blue SareeSpecial Price $125.00 Regular Price $260.00
- Sonakshi Sinha Dabangg 2 Yellow SareeSpecial Price $70.00 Regular Price $260.00
- Shamita Shetty Style Purple SareeSpecial Price $139.00 Regular Price $280.00
- Malaika Arora Khan Style Saree At Lakme Fashion Week 2013Special Price $139.00 Regular Price $200.00
- Kareena Kapoor White Saree At Filmfare AwardsSpecial Price $125.00 Regular Price $180.00
- Divyanka Tripathi In Designer SareeSpecial Price $129.00 Regular Price $200.00
- Priyanka Chopra Saree At SAIFTA Awards 2013Special Price $129.00 Regular Price $170.00
- Kareena Kapoor In Blue Saree Promoting SatyagrahaSpecial Price $98.00 Regular Price $120.00
- Vidya Balan In Saree For Filmfare CoverSpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $145.00
- Madhuri Dixit Orange Saree At Jhalak Dikhlaa JaaSpecial Price $119.00 Regular Price $185.00
- Shilpa Shetty Yellow Saree At Nach Baliye 6Special Price $129.00 Regular Price $190.00
- Shilpa Shetty Tri Color Saree At Nach Baliye 6Special Price $125.00 Regular Price $190.00
- Kajol In Shaded Yellow Saree At Movie PremiereSpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $125.00
Items 1-32 of 65