Thanks to Manish Malhotra, the one who came up with the designs that made the brides even more beautiful in the lehengas. This is attire that adds charm to your wedding, the place where the man and the woman take the first step to their new life. The bridal lehenga choli is considered to be a royal one among the wedding outfits, one of the most wanted attires.
The Indian bridal lehengas are known to make the bride look like a princess with the variety of designs. The choli is getting adapted to the modern trends; they adorn you as required with the latest designs with some help from the embroidery. The bridal lehengas add grace to any occasion forming the perfect outfit for large gatherings. This ethnic attire has become an inseparable part of the Indian fashion industry.
The traditional lehengas have come out with a variety of designs in the past. Let us explore a few.
The flared lehenga gets its name from the broad flares. They are enhanced with the pleats that break out as they go down giving you the princess look. This one with the pleats that diffuse downwards is one type that makes to list of the most demanding latest bridal lehenga.
These type of lehengas as the name suggests focussing more on the decoration with the variety of colors all put in one that adorns the silk outfit. The mix of a floral lehenga and a simple choli, as well as the other way round, has become quite a trend nowadays. The floral red bridal lehenga is always a treat to watch.
A fancy name, the mermaid or the fishtail lehenga is designed to make you look attractive like the mythical creatures. These hip tight lehenga designs are perfect for the ladies with the hourglass figure. They break into flares on the feet, making the mermaid shape complete.
The other mentions will include the cape lehengas, the lehengas with a jacket, straight cut lehenga, the paneled lehenga, etc.
With the increasing need for the lehengas, bridal lehenga online shopping has come to your help with the best prices. The prices of lehengas have a wide range. It could go from a few thousand to lakhs. You will obviously remember the movie Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania; the girls go crazy after lehengas. Fashion Ka Fatka has solved the problem of frequent shop hunts to select your favorite one, the delay when any of the features you need don't match, etc. The only difficulty you will face in the bridal lehenga online shopping is in picking out one.
So waste no more of your time, type in the three words - "Fashion Ka Fatka" click on the lehenga option and just go for it. You can select the color, the price range, the trending ones; everything becomes easy here.
Items 1-32 of 600
- Amrita Rao Style White Gown With Jacket at 58th Filmfare AwardsSpecial Price $297.50 Regular Price $350.00
- Parineeti Chopra Style Lehenga Choli at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring Summer Collection 2013Special Price $299.00 Regular Price $430.00
- Madhuri Dixit Style Orange Lehenga Choli At Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6Special Price $284.75 Regular Price $335.00
- Jacqueline Fernandez Lehenga At India Bridal Fashion WeekSpecial Price $845.75 Regular Price $995.00
- Sonam Kapoor Bridal Lehenga Choli At Delhi Couture WeekSpecial Price $1,019.15 Regular Price $1,199.00
- Malaika Arora Khan Lehenga At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2013Special Price $297.50 Regular Price $350.00
- Malaika Arora Magenta Lehenga At Blenders Pride Fashion 2013Special Price $382.50 Regular Price $450.00