Bollywood Sarees and Bollywood Replica Saree
Bollywood Sarees or Bollywood Replica Saree
In Indian history sari is the only attire cited by the most historians since ancient time, perhaps from Aryan and Dravidian cultures. Today Indian women wear all sorts of drapes and costumes in all occasions, but when we talk about the marriage, the saree, leaves as only choice for many.
Before, three or four decades we were confined up to the regional choices for saree, but Bollywood and new TV serials have made this costume in-thing and universal for Indian folks everywhere around the globe.
If we roam in past memories of Bollywood we would have flash of Mumtaz in ‘Aaz Kal tere mere…’ song in ‘Brahmachari. She had worn sari in an unusual manner and since then that style becomes ‘Mumtaz saree’.
Today we have bountiful choices in form of various inspirations from different Bollywood divas so let’s explore that further in our unfathomable saree collection…
Bollywood Actresses and stars wear the latest designer sarees at various functions. Yes, the Designer Sarees are to die for. Here we provide you the replica sarees that will make you look not less than one of them. Amazing designer sarees in beautiful colors are a part of our collection. You can pick sarees for all occasions are it a party or a wedding. We give you a vast choice and make sure to bring all the best Bollywood replica sarees on a single platform.
Be it Priyanka Chopra, or Shilpa Shetty, Madhuri Dixit or Aishwarya Rai Bachhan, you will find your favourite Bollywood sarees replica here. These are available at affordable prices. Why spend all that amount of money on a single sarees when you can pick more than one at a lesser price. Enhance the beauty of your closet and more Bollywood style sarees to your collection of Sarees. We bring to you the latest and most wanted trends in sarees.
Time for change, time to grab the best deals in Bollywood Sarees. Walk the wedding area like you are walking the ramp with the best Bollywood Replica Sarees that will enhance your beauty and have every eye on you.
Items 1-32 of 172
- Priyanka Chopra Blue Lehenga CholiSpecial Price $199.00 Regular Price $290.00
- Rani Mukherjee Style Golden net SareeSpecial Price $115.00 Regular Price $165.00
- Rani Mukherjee Style Dual Shaded Net SareeSpecial Price $155.00 Regular Price $195.00
- Sonali Bendre Color screen Award style Blue SareeSpecial Price $160.00 Regular Price $210.00
- Kareena Kapoor Style Black Net SareeSpecial Price $199.00 Regular Price $260.00
- Sridevi English Vinglish SareeSpecial Price $179.00 Regular Price $289.00
- Kangana Ranaut Style Black Chaniya CholiSpecial Price $199.00 Regular Price $270.00
- Shriya Saran Pink IIFA 2012 Net SareeSpecial Price $130.00 Regular Price $200.00
- Kareena Kapoor Style Heroin Halkat Jawani SareeSpecial Price $140.00 Regular Price $210.00
- Kareena Kapoor Style Ra-One Promotion sareeSpecial Price $140.00 Regular Price $310.00
- Esha Deol Style Shaded SareeSpecial Price $140.00 Regular Price $310.00
- Madhuri Dixit style Jhalak Dikhla ja SareeSpecial Price $145.00 Regular Price $310.00
- Sridevi style Black & White SareeSpecial Price $195.00 Regular Price $259.00
- Priyanka Chopra Pink Lehenga SareeSpecial Price $185.00 Regular Price $390.00
- Sophie Chaudhary in red net designer SareeSpecial Price $140.00 Regular Price $319.00
- Madhuri Dixit style white saree at award functionSpecial Price $145.00 Regular Price $3,210.00
- Madhuri Dixit style saree in Jhalak DikhlajaSpecial Price $140.00 Regular Price $310.00
- Hema Malini Style saree at Esha Deol SangeetSpecial Price $145.00 Regular Price $299.00
- Madhuri Dixit style saree at Food Food LaunchSpecial Price $119.00 Regular Price $350.00
- Sonakshi Sinha Dabangg 2 Yellow SareeSpecial Price $70.00 Regular Price $260.00
- Anushka Sharma Style Lehenga at India’s Got TalentSpecial Price $189.00 Regular Price $335.00