Sridevi style off-white lehenga saree is a ravishing Bollywood fashion style with rich designer inputs.
If you are a fan of rich embellishments, this is the best choice for you in white saree. This white net saree has ravishing look due to its flared style lehenga.
This off-white net lehenga saree is adorned with resham embroidery in a set pattern on the edges of flares. Stitching are complex enough as beads are accompanying kasab and sequins work.
Edges of flares and border are beautifully stitched with white resham embroidery work. A plain off-white belt is running along the border of the net saree.
Pallu of this sumptuous saree is heavily stitched with embroidery work in the big blocks of floral and other designs and leaving no design vacuum on the garment.
Sleeveless matching off-white blouse has same stitching on the neckline as find on the border and edges of the flares.
This beautiful Bollywood net saree is no less than a bridal choice, but also assure you to be center of admirations in your prospective event ranging from festivities to festivals.
Please Take Note:
“Our QUALITY products and services are the base of our reputations and subject of your TRUST”
- We take photograph of the product from the masterpiece, but we will send you the replica of the product in the sense of colors, fabrics, workmanships and prints
- We all may not have same devices with same displays so you may find variations in shades of the color
- When you have product with manual dying you might have slight variations in colors due to manual dying process
- We sell displayed cloths only, not accessories like jewellery so if you want to clarify e-mail us
- Usually, two (2) to three (3) weeks or less [Depends on distance and shipping facilities]
- When your ordered dress is involving handwork, or any sort of manual work, that may account for delay
Dry Cleaning precautions:
- Our humble requests to all our patrons to dry clean all attires with heavy embellishments and embroidery
- Usage of starch in cleaning is not advisable where pure silk is involved (Crepe, Georgette etc. in any structure of Pure Silk)
- The best practices of iron such precious garments is to use cotton cloth on them
- Always try to iron embellished, embroidered and painted (artwork) apparels on the opposite side
- Never try to sprinkle water during ironing as you usually do with other simple cloths
- The best way is to use steam ironing
- If you wish to look fresh, iron cloths just before wearing
- Air drying is good for such delicate attires
- If you need to place them in Sunlight, never leave them more than 10 minutes otherwise, colors will fade or fabric will degenerate
- In case of Silks fabric and Zari work, avoid perfume spray or deodorant spray
In case of Stains:
- Dry cleaning is excellent in case of normal stains and do that as soon as possible
- In case of oily stains use petrol wash immediately
- Usage of dilute stain remover is advisable and according to guidelines only
Never try to apply home remedies on such costly dresses
While draping the saree, stand on a rug so that the, it doesn’t get dirty. Never pin the pleats or pallu with a pin directly. Kindly use a piece of paper for the same to avoid tearing of the saree.
Netted fabrics (NET)
This is a woven fabric either using silk in most case or synthetic fibres in some cases. This one is extremely delicate but sturdy in property therefore, it is a bit difficult to drape. In modern attires, this fabric is highly used due to its elegancy and affordability.
Due to its delicate nature, this fabric is preferred to have dry cleaned mainly if any stitching or handwork has done.
- Hand wash is better, but you can use machine with low cycle
- Use of cold or lukewarm water along with soft detergent
- Machine drying is not good for this kinds of garments
- Avoid direct Sunlight drying
- Use low heat setting while iron this fabric
Saree is a strip of stitched or unstitched cloth, worn by females, ranging from four to six metres in length that is drape over the body in various styles. Saree has one plain end that is conceal inside the wrap and two decorative borders running the length of saree and another decorative end called pallu. Its various parts are term in particular ways along with various accessories and they are as follows:
- Blouse or Choli: It is low cut midriff and baring garment, mostly covered the bust or breast areas. They may be sleeveless in modern dresses, half sleeved or full sleeved, and stitched or non-stitched. Choli has generally short sleeves and low neck as well as generally cropped and allowing exposure of navel.
- Petticoat: it is an underwear or underskirt and essentially wears under a saree. It is a separate garments hanging from the waist and of matching color. It is giving desirable shape to the saree.
- Pallu: As stated earlier it is a loose end of sari and with or without embellishments or artworks. It is usually hand in the back of shoulder. It may be draped diagonally in front of torso or reversed to hang on the front side.
- Fall: this used to hold the pleats of the sari properly at the bottom and made of cotton and sewn inner side of the sari at lower end. It also resist the wear-and-tear of lower end of sari
- Edging: it is the process of hemming on both ends of saree to prevent ravel and gives a smooth end.
Embroidery is the handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as metal strips, pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn color. Much contemporary embroidery is stitch with a computerized embroidery machine using patterns "digitized" with embroidery software.
Resham is an Urdu translation of Silk. When silk threads are use in embroidery work they are termed as resham embroidery. Due to shiny and soft nature of silk, this work looks elegant and beautiful on all sorts of fabrics.
Beads are small, decorative objects of various shapes and sizes that are pierce to the fabric either for threading or for stringing. They are used creatively to create beautiful designs and patterns on the fabric.
Very decorative disk shape beads, in metal or plastic materials, with variety of colors and geometrical shapes, are sequins. Sometime refer as spangles, paillettes or diamantes. Usually stitched flat to fabric or dangle as stitched at one point. Their multiple facets are reflecting lights so highly used in clothing and other fashion accessories.
When high quality, thick Zari threads are used in embroidery it is termed as Kasab work and it generally adds to the luster of the fabric and gives the entire fabric a unique appearance and elegance.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $289.00
Special Price $179.00
Regular Price: $200.00
Special Price $130.00
Regular Price: $259.00
Special Price $195.00
Regular Price: $265.00
Special Price $169.00