It is said that pink is a symbol of charm, so if you want to be a charming lady and like to create a charming and vibrant ambiance, wherever you live and move, whether in a grand occasion or in a small gathering. We will provide you this opportunity, if you select Madhuri Dixit style hot pink Anarkali suit from our precious collections.
This Anarkali dress is modern yet traditional because this crepe Anarkali gives you an ultramodern touch with its heavy embellishment with silver lace border. Some more glamour comes by “V” shaped waist belt, which is with beautiful heavy embroidery work and distinctly divide the upper rich portion from lower plain portion that again is delimited with gorgeous embroidered hem at bottom of this Anarkali suit.
Long sleeves and beautiful neck style hide the most of the body and artwork on cuff and neck makes it more intuitive. With this crepe Anarkali Madhuri Dixit had created a charming aura at PCA so don’t miss this chance to create such ambiance in your celebrations and buy pink Anarkali suit online.
Please Take Note:
“Our QUALITY products and services are the base of our reputations and subject of your TRUST”
- We take photograph of the product from the masterpiece, but we will send you the replica of the product in the sense of colors, fabrics, workmanships and prints
- We all may not have same devices with same displays so you may find variations in shades of the color
- When you have product with manual dying you might have slight variations in colors due to manual dying process
- We sell displayed cloths only, not accessories like jewellery so if you want to clarify e-mail us
- Usually, two (2) to three (3) weeks or less [Depends on distance and shipping facilities]
- When your ordered dress is involving handwork, or any sort of manual work, that may account for delay
• Usually, two (2) to three (3) weeks or less [Depends on distance and shipping facilities]
• When your ordered dress is involving handwork, or any sort of manual work, that may account for delay
Dry Cleaning precautions:
- Our humble requests to all our patrons to dry clean all attires with heavy embellishments and embroidery
- Usage of starch in cleaning is not advisable where pure silk is involved (Crepe, Georgette etc. in any structure of Pure Silk)
- The best practices of iron such precious garments is to use cotton cloth on them
- Always try to iron embellished, embroidered and painted (artwork) apparels on the opposite side
- Never try to sprinkle water during ironing as you usually do with other simple cloths
- The best way is to use steam ironing
- If you wish to look fresh, iron cloths just before wearing
- Air drying is good for such delicate attires
- If you need to place them in Sunlight, never leave them more than 10 minutes otherwise, colors will fade or fabric will degenerate
- In case of Silks fabric and Zari work, avoid perfume spray or deodorant spray
In case of Stains:
- Dry cleaning is excellent in case of normal stains and do that as soon as possible
- In case of oily stains use petrol wash immediately
- Usage of dilute stain remover is advisable and according to guidelines only
- Never try to apply home remedies on such costly dresses
Silk is mainly use for formation of crepe but sometime wool and polyester also available. Due to use of silk, it is soft in wearing and useful in every season. This one is easy to drape and moves around. This one is ideal for metallic treaded embroidery and beadwork. Due to its wavy look on surface many modern fashion designers, prefer it for high-end dresses.
- Due to its silk use, dry cleaning is the best. This is also advisable in case of embellishments on the garment
- Hand wash is better for polyester crepe, but you can use machine at low speed
- Use of cold or lukewarm water along with soft detergent
- Machine drying is not good for this kinds of garments
- Avoid direct Sunlight drying
- Use low heat setting while iron this fabric and cool ironing for silk crepe
This style of dresses descended from the Mogul era, on the name of famous Anarkali, a dancer. Theses dresses are just like salwar kameez but stitched heavily and with no bare part so they are very popular among the all traditions mostly in North Indians. They are available as Anarkali salwar kameez and Anarkali lehenga
Salwar: This is a Pajama or pant like bottom piece of the dress. It is wide at the top and narrow at the bottom.
Kameez: This is a kind of long shirt or tunic and worn over the salwar and extends up to the knees. The side seams also known as the chaak are left open just below the waist-line for comfort of movement.
Dupatta: Dupatta/orni/odhni, chunri, chunni and orna is a stylish accessory and multi-purpose scarf with the salwar-kameez and is placed either over one shoulder or is draped around the chest and both the shoulders.
Embroidery is the handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as metal strips, pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn color. Much contemporary embroidery is stitch with a computerized embroidery machine using patterns "digitized" with embroidery software.
Lace is making by patterns with open holes in the work, made by machine or by hand by plaiting, knotting, looping, or twisting.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $360.00
Special Price $275.00