Get tempted to buy as bridal suit. Of course, this lehenga choli styled as Genelia D'souza's lehenga choli at her Sangeet function is perfect for wedding suit as well as offering great opportunities to leave your signature style and fashion in all functions, events and festivals where you step in.
This lovely white dress is not only give serenity but also express the elegancy due to its dense yet beautiful embellishments with sequins that gives shimmering effects on the onlookers, shiny resham and patchwork creating great visuals and grabbing ultimate eyes and attentions from your surroundings.
Knee-length skirt or choli has one-third sleeves crafted with beautiful handwork and embroidery. Deep “V” shape neck has eye candy neckline with two belts embellished in beautiful pattern. Shimmering border has sequins and patchwork.
White lehenga gracefully decorated with sequins and hem is of pink embroidery design creating good combination of mild colors. The same theme is repeating on the see-through net duptta at border and in inner mid parts.
Please Take Note:
“Our QUALITY products and services are the base of our reputations and subject of your TRUST”
- We take photograph of the product from the masterpiece, but we will send you the replica of the product in the sense of colors, fabrics, workmanships and prints
- We all may not have same devices with same displays so you may find variations in shades of the color
- When you have product with manual dying you might have slight variations in colors due to manual dying process
- We sell displayed cloths only, not accessories like jewellery so if you want to clarify e-mail us
- Usually, two (2) to three (3) weeks or less [Depends on distance and shipping facilities]
- When your ordered dress is involving handwork, or any sort of manual work, that may account for delay
Dry Cleaning precautions:
- Our humble requests to all our patrons to dry clean all attires with heavy embellishments and embroidery
- Usage of starch in cleaning is not advisable where pure silk is involved (Crepe, Georgette etc. in any structure of Pure Silk)
- The best practices of iron such precious garments is to use cotton cloth on them
- Always try to iron embellished, embroidered and painted (artwork) apparels on the opposite side
- Never try to sprinkle water during ironing as you usually do with other simple cloths
- The best way is to use steam ironing
- If you wish to look fresh, iron cloths just before wearing
- Air drying is good for such delicate attires
- If you need to place them in Sunlight, never leave them more than 10 minutes otherwise, colors will fade or fabric will degenerate
- In case of Silks fabric and Zari work, avoid perfume spray or deodorant spray
In case of Stains:
- Dry cleaning is excellent in case of normal stains and do that as soon as possible
- In case of oily stains use petrol wash immediately
- Usage of dilute stain remover is advisable and according to guidelines only
Never try to apply home remedies on such costly dresses
Netted fabrics (NET)
This is a woven fabric either using silk in most case or synthetic fibres in some cases. This one is extremely delicate but sturdy in property therefore, it is a bit difficult to drape. In modern attires, this fabric is highly used due to its elegancy and affordability.
Due to its delicate nature, this fabric is preferred to have dry cleaned mainly if any stitching or handwork has done.
- Hand wash is better, but you can use machine with low cycle
- Use of cold or lukewarm water along with soft detergent
- Machine drying is not good for this kinds of garments
- Avoid direct Sunlight drying
- Use low heat setting while iron this fabric
- Blouse or Choli: It is low cut midriff and baring garment, mostly covered the bust or breast areas. They may be sleeveless in modern dresses, half sleeved or full sleeved, and stitched or non-stitched. Choli has generally short sleeves and low neck as well as generally cropped and allowing exposure of navel.
- Lehenga/Ghagra/Chaniya: This is a type of skirt, but worn as the bottom part, and wrapped around the waist in a pleated style with loose ends. The waist end of the cloth is stitch for getting the grip. It could be designed in various fashions, like A-line, Fish cut, Kalidaar, etc.
Embroidery is the handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as metal strips, pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn color. Much contemporary embroidery is stitch with a computerized embroidery machine using patterns "digitized" with embroidery software.
Resham is an Urdu translation of Silk. When silk threads are use in embroidery work they are termed as resham embroidery. Due to shiny and soft nature of silk, this work looks elegant and beautiful on all sorts of fabrics.
Very decorative disk shape beads, in metal or plastic materials, with variety of colors and geometrical shapes, are sequins. Sometime refer as spangles, paillettes or diamantes. Usually stitched flat to fabric or dangle as stitched at one point. Their multiple facets are reflecting lights so highly used in clothing and other fashion accessories.
Overall patchwork designs are incrementally pieced geometric shapes stitched together to form a larger random or composed design. Some textile artists work with patchwork, often combining it with embroidery and other forms of stitchery.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $175.00
Special Price $155.00