Sridevi style pink lehenga choli on set of Jhalak Dikhala Ja is so charming that you can create light mood wherever you step in by wearing it. This hot pink lehenga choli is highly embellished with ravishing embroidery work, resham embroidery, sequins, beads and kasab work particularly on the big choli extending up to waist line.
Its wide and deep neck is grabbing eyes at first look and its stitches at second look. This sleeveless cream color blouse has intricate design in compare to other parts of the dress. Pink lehenga is simple but have shimmering lace border delimited with black strips at upper and lower.
The same pattern is visible on the matching duptta with beautiful lace and kasab work. This dazzling attire is fit for all occasion you desire, be it small party or big wedding reception you can vow your delightful impacts with least investment.
Please Take Note:
“Our QUALITY products and services are the base of our reputations and subject of your TRUST”
- We take photograph of the product from the masterpiece, but we will send you the replica of the product in the sense of colors, fabrics, workmanships and prints
- We all may not have same devices with same displays so you may find variations in shades of the color
- When you have product with manual dying you might have slight variations in colors due to manual dying process
- We sell displayed cloths only, not accessories like jewellery so if you want to clarify e-mail us
- Usually, two (2) to three (3) weeks or less [Depends on distance and shipping facilities]
- When your ordered dress is involving handwork, or any sort of manual work, that may account for delay
Dry Cleaning precautions:
- Our humble requests to all our patrons to dry clean all attires with heavy embellishments and embroidery
- Usage of starch in cleaning is not advisable where pure silk is involved (Crepe, Georgette etc. in any structure of Pure Silk)
- The best practices of iron such precious garments is to use cotton cloth on them
- Always try to iron embellished, embroidered and painted (artwork) apparels on the opposite side
- Never try to sprinkle water during ironing as you usually do with other simple cloths
- The best way is to use steam ironing
- If you wish to look fresh, iron cloths just before wearing
- Air drying is good for such delicate attires
- If you need to place them in Sunlight, never leave them more than 10 minutes otherwise, colors will fade or fabric will degenerate
- In case of Silks fabric and Zari work, avoid perfume spray or deodorant spray
In case of Stains:
- Dry cleaning is excellent in case of normal stains and do that as soon as possible
- In case of oily stains use petrol wash immediately
- Usage of dilute stain remover is advisable and according to guidelines only
Never try to apply home remedies on such costly dresses
Netted fabrics (NET)
This is a woven fabric either using silk in most case or synthetic fibres in some cases. This one is extremely delicate but sturdy in property therefore, it is a bit difficult to drape. In modern attires, this fabric is highly used due to its elegancy and affordability.
Due to its delicate nature, this fabric is preferred to have dry cleaned mainly if any stitching or handwork has done.
- Hand wash is better, but you can use machine with low cycle
- Use of cold or lukewarm water along with soft detergent
- Machine drying is not good for this kinds of garments
- Avoid direct Sunlight drying
- Use low heat setting while iron this fabric
Velvet is a woven fabric consisting of silk, nylon, acetate, rayon etc. When it is with cotton, it is call velveteen. This fabric is ideal for winter or for cold weathers as it is heavy, but give your look royal in many occasions.
- It should dry clean
- In case of spills don’t wet but soak it up with paper towel or soft cloth
- In case of persistent stains use the suds of dishwashing detergent
- Blot the suds until it fade, now use clean cloth to remove that.
- Machine wash is not advisable so turn it inside out and rub the wrong side gently
- Use cold water and don’t hang dry on a line, but use padded, soft hanger
- If you need ironing use very low temperature and do it on wrong side
- Always place soft thick cloth beneath the velvet garment for iron
- To store velvet garment don’t fold them otherwise you will have folding lining forever.
This fabric mainly consisting silk, but sometime mixed with synthetic fibres like polyester. This gives garments a distinctive crepe like texture, but it is a bouncy fabric and sturdy one so heavily use in modern people for easy to use and for longer wearing.
- It should be dry cleaned if any stitching or handwork has done.
- However, hand wash is advisable but you can use machine with low cycle
- Use of cold or lukewarm water and mild detergent is preferring
- Avoid machine dryer
- Avoid drying in direct Sunlight
- Set low temperature and gently iron on this fabric
- Blouse or Choli: It is low cut midriff and baring garment, mostly covered the bust or breast areas. They may be sleeveless in modern dresses, half sleeved or full sleeved, and stitched or non-stitched. Choli has generally short sleeves and low neck as well as generally cropped and allowing exposure of navel.
- Lehenga/Ghagra/Chaniya: This is a type of skirt, but worn as the bottom part, and wrapped around the waist in a pleated style with loose ends. The waist end of the cloth is stitch for getting the grip. It could be designed in various fashions, like A-line, Fish cut, Kalidaar, etc.
Embroidery is the handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as metal strips, pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn color. Much contemporary embroidery is stitch with a computerized embroidery machine using patterns "digitized" with embroidery software.
Resham is an Urdu translation of Silk. When silk threads are use in embroidery work they are termed as resham embroidery. Due to shiny and soft nature of silk, this work looks elegant and beautiful on all sorts of fabrics.
Lace is making by patterns with open holes in the work, made by machine or by hand by plaiting, knotting, looping, or twisting.
Beads are small, decorative objects of various shapes and sizes that are pierce to the fabric either for threading or for stringing. They are used creatively to create beautiful designs and patterns on the fabric.
Very decorative disk shape beads, in metal or plastic materials, with variety of colors and geometrical shapes, are sequins. Sometime refer as spangles, paillettes or diamantes. Usually stitched flat to fabric or dangle as stitched at one point. Their multiple facets are reflecting lights so highly used in clothing and other fashion accessories.
Garments are sewing with various stones using different materials like Acryl,acrylic, glass, crystal ,strass, beads, etc. Stones are of different shapes like round, drop, oval, rectangle, square, flower, etc. in various colors like crystal, gold, ab, silver, blue etc. Stones may have single hole or double holes.
When high quality, thick Zari threads are used in embroidery it is termed as Kasab work and it generally adds to the luster of the fabric and gives the entire fabric a unique appearance and elegance.